Wren Ballard, MSN, APRN, CCRN, RNFA
A natural collaborator with a passion for people, Wren always knew that she wanted to work in the medical field. Her determination to care for others, coupled with innate talent, has enabled her to excel as a registered nurse and earn a Master of Science degree in nursing.
Wren’s dedication to patients and colleagues has helped her thrive in the intensive care setting for 11 years and makes her an outstanding addition to the Sierra Neurosurgery Group team. Wren is committed to working with her colleagues to find the best solutions for her patients and providing them the best possible quality of life.
Wren joined Sierra Neurosurgery Group in 2007.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Nevada, Reno
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Nevada, Reno
- Certified as a Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- RN First Assist, National Institute of First Assisting, College of Southern Nevada
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- American Association of Neuroscience Nurses