CAREERS WITH SIERRA NEUROSURGERY GROUP
As leaders in neurosurgical care and pain management in Northern Nevada for over 40 years, our focus remains on our patients. We compassionately partner with them to find the best treatment plan for their long-term health and quality of life.
Our core values include Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Teamwork, Accountability, and Honesty. These guide our daily actions. If you are interested in joining our dedicated team who live these values, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We kindly request no calls or walk-ins.
If your qualifications meet the requirements of the position, we will contact you regarding the next steps. We look forward to the possibility of welcoming you to our team!
Official Partners of Nevada Wolf Pack Athletics
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Sierra Neurosurgery Group is actively recruiting a general neurosurgeon to join the largest neurosurgery group in Northern Nevada.
SNG is a thriving practice looking for neurosurgeons interested in growth and succession planning.
Practice Where California and Nevada Meet
2-Year Partnership Track, $1.2 Million Income Potential
Come be a part of an amazing group that was founded on the principle of patient-focused care tailored to the individual. For 40 years the group has focused on bringing a range of surgical expertise into the practice. The result is an incredibly well-rounded group of Neurosurgeons, an Interventional Pain Specialist and a team of highly skilled Nurse Practitioners and PAs. Must be Board certified or Board eligible.
- Employed position
- Salary plus bonus
- 2 year partnership track
- $1.2 million per year income potential
- 1:7 Call
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits
- Extensive staff support
- Collegial work environment
- Level II Trauma Center that offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, including a robust hospitalist service available 24/7.
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Physician owned practice
Family-Friendly Communities in Reno, NV with Vacation Style Amenities
- Access to Lake Tahoe “America’s Best Lake” by USA Today
- No. 1 ski destination by Rand McNally and Orbitz
- No. 1 travel destination by Tripadvisor
- No state income tax
- Reno/Tahoe International Airport 3.5 miles from the clinic
- Dining experiences from local eateries, cafés, taverns and brewpubs to culinary hotspots
- Multiple real estate options
- Energized downtown with diverse dining, national & boutique shopping, wine tasting, outdoor concerts and a multitude of festivals and cultural activities abound – museums, performing arts center, galleries, symphony, theatre, fine arts center, and much more
- Outdoor lover’s paradise: skiing, boating, biking, fishing, golfing, hiking, and more!
- Find out more about Reno / Tahoe at www.visitrenotahoe.com