ON-SITE X-RAY & MRI IMAGINGOur outpatient imaging center in Reno, Nevada offers comfortable, state-of-the-art imaging, so you receive an accurate and quick diagnosis of your condition.
State-of-the-Art MRI Technology for fast, accurate results.
MAGNETOM Espree helps to diagnose extremely challenging diseases with a high level of confidence. It facilitates the evaluation of complex pathologies and provides the most comfortable experience to patients.
Reduced Scan Time
Sierra Neurosurgery Group has purchased the latest in MRI scanning technology that results in shorter exam times with improved quality images.
Our wide-bore scanner is optimal for patients who experience anxiety and claustrophobia. It provides a larger opening for better comfort and fit in the scanner. We also offer headphones to listen to music during your imaging study.
ACR Accredited Facility
This means that patients and providers can be assured that Sierra Neurosurgery Group has met the top professional standards to deliver high-quality imaging and therapeutic care.
- Siemens Magnetom 1.5T wide-bore for comfort and reduced anxiety
- WARP Technology to reduce metal artifact caused by metal implant
- Accredited and experienced technologists
- Reduced scan times
- Open room with natural light
* We currently do not perform small joint MRI’s.
- Advanced Digital Imaging technology
- Scoliosis imaging
- Accommodates most patients
*We currently do not perform weight-bearing podiatry or cross-table pelvis x-rays.