Tina Canner-Peterson, APRN, CNRN, RNFA
Tina likes a challenge. She began her nursing career with ten years in intensive care where she discovered her affinity for difficult, challenging cases, the neuro cases in particular.
As a Sierra Neurosurgery Group nurse, Tina is able to offer patients continuity of care seeing them pre- and post-op. She constantly strives to increase her patient’s comfort by both managing their pain and their uncertainty, taking the time to explain procedures and answer their questions.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Nevada Reno
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Nevada, Reno.
- Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center & American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- Certified by the National Institute of First Assisting
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Nevada Reno