Sierra Neurosurgery Group is looking for an APN or PA-C to assist Neurosurgeons and Pain Management Physicians
Sierra Neurosurgery Group, the area’s leading provider of Neurosurgery and Pain Management care is looking for an APN or PA-C to assist the Practice. If you are a team player and enjoy a challenging medical environment please review this summary of the job duties:
- Evaluate patients and render care, within the scope of practice outlined by state statute, in the inpatient, outpatient and diagnostic lab setting.
- Evaluate and modify healthcare plan as related to patient compliance and outcomes, under the collaborating physician.
- Write admission, discharge, transfer, medication and other orders as required for the management of patient care, as directed by a physician.
- Order, perform and interpret screening and diagnostic procedures and tests, and appropriately communicate and document information.
- Perform examination of patients, and obtain/document information regarding patient history.
- Maintain detailed, legible and confidential medical records in accordance with established protocol.
- Acquire information on the most current developments and trends in the Nurse Practitioner field, through special educational programs, in-services, professional associations and literature.
- Participate in quality assurance activities and/or clinical trials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Sierra Neurosurgery offers a lucrative salary and the opportunity to work with leading Neurosurgeons and Pain Management Physicians. Along with the benefits of working with Sierra Neurosurgery Group, you will be eligible for:
- Company Paid Medical Plan
- Company Paid Dental Plan
- Company Paid Vision Plan
- Eligible for 401(k) with matching funds
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
- Long term disability
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Longevity bonus
Please send your resume to Dyana Selby-Davis, HR Supervisor at [email protected].